Purchase School Lunches Online
Ordering lunches has never been easier!
Yasou Greek Food has partnered with orderlunches.com to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches on the web. Those orders will be delivered directly to the school on time. Please follow the instructions underneath Get Started.
Pickup & Home Delivery
If you'd like to order for pick up from Demarest or Tenafly, please click the Order Online button below. Please check with the school prior to placing the order if we can deliver directly, if not then you must pick up your order.
1. Go to: http://yasoumykonos.orderlunches.com - (please bookmark this page)
2. Click on Register: Password is: yasou1, add account, profile(s) information
3. Sign In & the Welcome page displays with Program Info (Order Schedule, Rules, etc.)
4. Click Order at Top of Nav Bar & go to proper mon
5. Click the Order on the date to begin – First Lunch Date is: 09/
6. Check out & pay – Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
Food or Policy (Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/cancellations): email: firstname.lastname@example.org & they’ll get back to you right away.
Technical Support (help navigating the site): email email@example.com.
Payment Information The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
Minimum Order Fee: A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00
Providing nutritious and delicious school lunches to fuel your kid’s brains and bodies.
All meals are created to deliver a healthy, balanced meal using only the freshest and finest ingredients.
Grilled all-white meat chicken breast kebab-style, served with rice pilaf and chopped carrots, and cooked only with extra virgin olive oil
A high protein and high fiber option from added vegetables and whole grain rice pilaf.
Chicken Gyro Pita
In-house all-white-meat rotisserie chicken with lettuce and tomato, wrapped in a warm pita.
Whole-grain pita provides additional fiber to help kids stay full and focused.
Cheese or Spinach Pie
A three-cheese blend of feta, ricotta, and cottage cheese folded into a thin layer of filo dough, with or without freshly chopped spinach.
A vegetarian option with a boost of antioxidants from dark leafy greens like spinach and a daily dose of calcium to help build strong bones.
Chicken Bites with Orzo, Rice or French Fries
Free-range, all-white meat chicken breast, lightly fried with a choice of freshly cooked orzo, rice pilaf or French fries.
A protein-packed lunch with heart-healthy fats from using extra virgin olive oil